Once you have completed the details below and paid the entry fee, we will provide you with the Official Entry Form for the UK Business Awards 2017.
Remember the entry deadline is 18th July 2017.
- Fill out all sections of the form below
- Additional entries in more categories will increase your chance of winning
- Make your payment
- Receive your official entry form(s)
- Entry Deadline: 18th July 2017
- Finalists Announced: 8th August 2017
- Awards Finals: 15th November 2017
The Entry Fee is £299.00 plus VAT. Each entry into the Discipline or Sector category enables you to submit one entry into the People People category for £139.00 plus VAT.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Choose the category(ies) you wish to enter – your company may enter as many categories as you wish.
- You can also submit an entry to one or more categories to maximise your chances of winning!
- Complete all sections of the form below, clearly stating the category and contact details for your entry.
- Make your payment.
- Receive the Official entry form.
- Complete and submit your Official entry form(s) by the entry submission deadline specified.
Payment for entries is to be made by credit/debit card. A full VAT receipt will be issued to you by email. Payment is processed by PayPal. You will be directed through to the PayPal payment screen. You will have the option to checkout using the guest checkout service. Alternatively, you can pay using your PayPal account if you wish. If you require an invoice, please email a copy of a purchase order to email@example.com.
Please include your payment terms.
We ask that you state the full company name and the name of the person who requested the purchase order for clarification purposes. We may be able to raise a pro forma purchase order for you which will be subject to approval. Please call Damien Braniff on 020 7193 2394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this option further.
Once your entry has been processed it is subject to the Awards Terms and Conditions. Please click the link for full details of this policy.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Please take particular note of the cancellation policy.
Please note you have 14 days in which you can cancel as per the Cancellation policy.
No refunds will be given within 30 days of the date of entries closing or the awards finals and presentations.
Awards International Ltd Acacia Farm, Lower Road, Royston, Herts SG8 0EE | Company Number: 6707388