UK Business Awards – 5 great reasons to enter
You are probably already aware that awards play an important role in rewarding, recognising and promoting your initiatives.
However, did you know the UK Business Awards offer unique benefits that no other awards programme does? Taking a fresh approach to the awards scene, our day-time events are focussed around business development and mean you gain far more than just the chance to win a prestigious accolade.
Here are 5 reasons to enter the UK Business Awards that you may not have considered before:
- Go head-to-head with businesses at the top of their game – entrants range from aspiring SME’s to household brands including Aldi, Barclays and Virgin Money. Our award judges recognise quality - no matter the size of your company. And what’s more, we provide a comprehensive feedback report to all finalists so you can see how your initiatives compare.
- Benchmark your company through live presentations – if your entry makes it to the finals, you will be asked to present live to our judges with the opportunity to allow others to view your presentation. Last year over 70% of finalists opted for open presentations, valuing this unique learning and development opportunity. And this format also means everyone can experience exactly what the judges experience - making the process totally transparent.
- Network with industry peers – unlike any other awards programme, the format of the finals means winners are announced shortly after the live presentations. So why not invite your whole team to benefit from the learning and personal development opportunities available?
- Receive honest and impartial feedback– after the event every finalist receives a 10 – 15 page judges’ evaluation report. This provides detailed comments about your presentation and also gages your business against every other company who you competed against. The report provides an invaluable chance to benchmark intangible elements of your business against some of the most successful brands in the UK.
- Gain advice from expert award consultants to make sure you get it right – our diverse range of categories showcase businesses through not only sector but also discipline. And you’ll have access to unlimited support from a dedicated awards consultant to help decide which category best supports your initiatives to enhance your chance of making it to the finals.
So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to benchmark your business against the best in the UK and support your team’s personal development.