If you’re shortlisted as a finalist, you’ll be invited to book your place at the online Awards Finals and Ceremony.
The Awards Finals and Ceremony will take place on two separate days.
The first part will take place on July 1.
The second part will take place on July 7.
The Awards Ceremony will take place on July 7, right after the second part of the Finals.
This is the perfect opportunity to honour your team's brilliance, hear about the latest trends in the business world, and have a lot of fun along the way!
On the day of the ceremony, we’ll host a roundtable discussion, have a break in which guests can enjoy some networking, then come together to find out the winners.
Every successful organisation knows business is a team effort. That’s why we ask entrants to bring at least 4 guests and celebrate with the team that made success a reality!
Book your tickets to:
- Present your initiative at the online Awards Finals
- Attend open presentations and learn about best practices from fellow finalists
- Find out the winners and celebrate your success at the Awards Ceremony
- Get invited to future Networking Meetings
- Develop connections with other attendees
- Have the option of joining The Judge Club at a discounted rate
Winners also have the following included in their ticket price:
- The chance to deliver an acceptance speech at the Awards Ceremony
- A winner’s certificate
- Customised digital logos for your website and social media promotion
- Promotion of your victory on our website, newsletter and social media channels
- The opportunity to speak at future Networking Meetings
- The chance to be interviewed for future blogs or white papers
Booking includes access for 5 people. If you wish to bring more than 5 people with you, please get in touch and find out how much you could save!
Standard Booking Prices (June 10- 24, 2022)
|Microbusinesses and start-ups||SMEs||Large Companies|
For more information and for information about paying by invoice, please contact your Awards International consultant Miodrag Nikolic on +44 (744) 142-8542, or by emailing email@example.com.